The nail industry is constantly changing. Nail extensions and fabulous art nails have left many in a quandary of which one to choose. Modern nail art and glitter acrylics leave you speechless. You don’t need to be alone. These are some of the most important tips for how to care for your nails.
Acrylic nails and nail art are becoming more popular. They promote natural nails, strengthen nails, and encourage nail care. The builder gel has gained popularity in the nail industry. It allows saloon technicians strengthen their clients’ natural nails, while giving them a beautiful look that allows them to grow steadily.
What’s a Builder Gel?
Builder Gel is a cross-like mixture of hard gel and acrylic. Builder gel provides a solid foundation for nail strength, thickness, and length. It can also be used to enhance and extend nails. Gel builder can be used on natural nails or pro gel tips to create a durable overlay that will last for a long time. Gel builders are usually complete. They include primer and base, and therefore do not need additional products.
The Benefits of Builder Gel
- As a treatment for chipped or damaged nails, builders gel can be used.
- It is easy to access the Builder Gel.
- The brush comes already with the product, so there’s no need to purchase another.
- You can apply a base layer and then use the builder gel to create an overlay layer.
- Builder gel allows natural nails to grow and strengthen.
- The builder gel can be used to fill in your pro gel tips.
- Apply the gel by using dip and dap techniques
- You can easily clean the gel builder by simply soaking it in water.